Register of Deeds - Prepare / Change Docs

To add or delete a person(s) from a deed, you must create a new document.  You may create the document yourself or contact an attorney to draw up the document for you.  Please note, the State of Michigan has specific requirements for deeds. 
Copies of the requirements are on the following links:

State of Michigan Recording Requirements 

Michigan Transfer Tax Exemptions

Dickinson County Transfer Tax Exemptions
home page contact calendar