- The names of the bride and groom at the time of the marriage
- Year of the marriage*
- Signature of the person requesting the certificate
* If you don’t know the year of the marriage a clerk can perform a Records’ Search. The cost is $5 per decade to be searched.
How much does a copy of a Marriage License cost?FEES:
- $10.00 -- one certified copy
- $5.00 -- each additional copy of the same record
- $5.00 – 10 year search
- Method of payments accepted:
- Local Dickinson County checks (no Out of County checks),
- Money orders
*Credit card payments must include: Full Name on Card, Card Number & Expiration Date (MM/YY),
3-Digit V-Code & Billing Address.
Please make checks and money orders payable to: "Dickinson County Clerk".
Where do I bring/send/fax my request?
Requests can be made in person at the County Clerk’s Office at the Dickinson County Courthouse located at 705 S. Stephenson, Iron Mountain, MI
Requests by mail can be sent to:
County Clerk’s Office
705 S. Stephenson Ave.
P.O. Box 609
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Requests by fax can be faxed to: (906) 774-4660